The Topic That I Want to Present On

I have been interested in online relationships for quite some time. As a person who uses the Internet a lot, you can probably guess that I have formed many relationships with people over the web. I have just as many friends online as I do in "real life," and I have seen first-hand the kind of relationships that go beyond friendship and get into romantic territory. Yes, a number of my online friends have dated each other online and considered each other their significant other. I am personally not interested in online dating, for many reasons. Well, aside from the fact that I am already in a relationship with my high school sweetheart, but even if I was single, I would not date someone on the internet, especially not after how I saw them turn out.

Anyway, I would be very much interested in talking about the differences between online relationships and real life relationships. I would do this while sharing my own personal experiences. I will talk about the interesting things that people do online such as the concept of sock puppets, what it means to catfish someone, and the drama that I witnessed in small chat rooms where there were about 15-20 people who frequently visited the chat. I would also talk about online dating and what I think about it based on what I saw from my online friends dating each other. This would also include discussion about whether online relationships are just as likely to fail as a real relationship.

Comments

Popular Posts